The Central Laboratory of the Institute has a group of professionals Biochemical, Graduates in Genetics, Molecular Biologists and Technical highly specialized and comprehensive career, they serve both patients and the professionals that requires providing diagnosis, counseling and attention of high quality.
The Laboratory made all kinds of Clinical and Bacteriologic Analysis.
It has advanced equipment enabling it to process more than 3,000 determinations per hour.
It also has a modern cabinet, for studies of Molecular Biology, high complexity tool needed for the accurate diagnosis of oncological diseases, histocompatibility studies, etc..
The Central Laboratory offers:
- Personalized service.
- Control and monitoring of patient outcomes.
- Speed in the report results prioritizing urgent cases (Intensive Care, Coronary Unit, Bone marrow transplantation, Admission, Day Hospital).
- Direct relationship with physicians.
- Convenience in the consult of results: they can be sent immediately to internally doctor who so requests, by phone or internal computer network.
- Biochemistry 24hs.
- Biochemist and technical staff expertise in extracting blood from patients with cancer.
To ensure a high level of accuracy and reliability, Laboratory daily runs Internal Quality Control and monthly participates in External Quality Control programs as:
- PECA: Program for External Quality Assessment, Argentine Biochemistry Fundation.
- Programs for Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, blood gases and Tumor markers.
- PREVECAL (Biosystems): Program for Clinical Chemistry.
Clinical analysis being conducted at the Institute:
- Clinical Chemistry
-Molecular Biology (Molecular Diagnostics by PCR technique)•Blood Gas and Electrolytes
- Tumor Markers
- Drug Monitoring
- Flow Cytometry
- Clinical Cytogenetics
Para consultar indicaciones y preparación previa para la realización de análisis, comunicarse telefónicamente, por correo electrónico o concurrir personalmente al Laboratorio.