The Institute has 97 beds available for admission, distributed as follows:
- 76 private single en suite rooms, with cable TV, Wi-Fi internet service, central heating and air conditioning unit, and a daybed for an accompanying person..
- 2 private double en suite rooms, with a sitting-room for better comfort of visitors, with cable TV, Wi-Fi internet service, central heating and air conditioning unit, and a daybed for an accompanying person.
- 7 beds in Intensive Care, all isolated, to better assist patients with sever immune conditions, vulnerable to opportunistic infectious pathologies.
- 6 beds in Intensive Care Post-operative Rooms, ready to assist patients with complex symptoms, aligned to the resective surgery performed.
- 6 private single en suite rooms for Bone Marrow Transplants, located in an independent area from the rest of the admission, all isolated from each other, with air filters and “laminar flow”, which guarantee the purity of the air. It also has cable TV and Wi-Fi internet service.